Because why the hell not?
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
Was it six years now? I believe I joined in Summer of 2009.
2. What does your username mean?
Ugh, where do I even begin?
Long story short, it reflects my ineptitude at creating usernames. At the time, there was a stack of empty CDs sitting on my desk and my thought process was something like:
"CDs. You burn CDs. Fire burns."
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Just some dude.
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
A picture of some frog dude that resembled the villain from "Flushed Away", holding a gun and standing in some swamp looking place.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Nothing, really. I just do what I want.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
As implied by my previous answer, I don't really care for that much. However, I love surrealism.
8. What was your first favourite?
Not sure if I remember correctly, but I think it was this:
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
I find myself drawn to anything vibrantly colored.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
, but alas, she's not on the site anymore. Shame, too. She had one helluva gallery.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
has gone through a ton of harassment over the course of his artistic career, but has always faced it with sound reason. He's taught me that some folks in this world just like to be mean and hurtful, and sometimes the best thing to do is take it in stride and weather out the storm.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Number 2 Pencil and 8.5 x 11 Printer paper.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Must be that one time where I finally finished this mess:
And I've been thinking about redoing for a long time now.
In closing, typing with the AC on is pretty darn annoying. My joints are all frozen and I keep making typos.
Also, looks like it's gonna be a while before I get used to Windows 10.